7 Litre Vented Kitchen Caddy
Stelo 7 Litre vented kitchen caddy has been created to simplify the segregation and collection of food wastes optimising aerated conditions to reduce moisture and unpleasant smells. The unit has a capacity of 7 litres.
- Total aeration system of food waste for segregation in optimum conditions.
- To be used with compostable liners, a biobag with transpirational properties.
- Moisture is reduced through evaporation, depending on liner’s characteristics, avoiding the build up of liquids at the base.
- Reduction of unpleasant odour caused by anaerobic bacterial activity.
- The daily tasks of food waste segregation are made easy, safe and more hygienic.
- Extra wide filling from dinner sized plates or chopping boards.
- Minimal footprint for placing on a worktop, inside a cupboard door or under the sink.
- Made of recycled PP
- 100% recyclable PP, with options for translucent plastic.
- Stabilised against the effects of UV rays; resistant to atmospheric agents, chemical detergents and biological matter.
- Dishwasher safe
- Lid grips on three sides for simple finger-tip opening
- Micro holes in the lid for maximising the ventilation.
- Detachable lid for easy cleaning
- Air slots in the walls for complete air circulation.
- Retaining rim and lowered hinges for fitting a compostable liners.
- Radius corners to allow a biobag to be suspended in the caddy.
- Wall or door fixing points.
- Galvanized metal single handle.
- Allows the lid to be propped open.
- Translucent PP in green or blue colours.
- Certified post-consumer recycled PP plastic.
- Thermal transfer printing on body front.
- Lid printing.
- With or without lid.
- Wide range of other colours on request.