MGB NEO 120L, 140L, 180L & 240L Wheelie Bins
The new MGBneo generation of containers is based on innovative development techniques that Craemer specifically created for this type of wheelie bin. Characteristic features such as uniform wall thickness thanks to a new manufacturing process, reinforcement profiles on all side walls for added strength and enhanced structural integrity make this range both innovative and robust.
The improved bin design now allows for stacking up to 13 240l-wheelie bins without an increase in standard stack height - the usual number of bins per stack is 10 or 11. This improved stacking format thus makes for a more efficient and cost-effective use of storage space. The saving in space could reduce storage costs by up to 30%. Lower storage and transport volumes will also reduce the carbon footprint.
The large printing/decal areas on each wall and on the lid ensure optimal legibility. Craemer also offers a DDA notch option for ease of bin identification as well as coloured lid inserts for optional colour-coded identification. The new MGBneo wheeled bin range is available with standard 200mm wheels or larger 250mm wheels for easier handling. The 30mm diameter ergonomic handle ensures a safe grip. Lid replacements are made easy by quick release lid pins.
Wheelie Bin Range Features
- New manufacturing process ensures uniform wall thickness
- Reinforcement profiles on all side walls for added strength
- Increased printing areas on body and lid
- Enhanced structural integrity
- Improved stability
- Renowned Craemer quality
- Improved, innovative design
- Up to 13 bins per 2,5m stack
- Reduced shipping & storage space
- Improved ergonomic features
Wheelie Bin Range Specifications
- Wheelie bin MGBneo corresponds to: EN 840, RAL-GZ951/1, Directive 2000/14/EG
- Prepared for transponder: Yes
- Travelling gear: External, wheel Ø 200 mm, rubber-tired wheels, wheel axle from steel
- Extra equipment / Accessories*2: Glass slot, paper slot, automatic lock, reflectors, wheels Ø 250 mm, tilt assistance