2 Wheeled Bin Recycling Frame
Within the Taylor secure-a-Bin Range their new 2 Wheeled Bin Frames allow operators, collectors and local authorities to secure single and multiple bins at designated locations.
This ensures the security of the bins, preventing unauthorised movement of the bin as well as providing a central location for community recycling. The frame design allows bin crews to efficiently gain access to the bin, empty it and then easily return, as the gate is fitted with a slamlock.
The aesthetic nature of the design attracts attention encourages participation in the use of the containers. Experienced MES Ireland Engineers can assemble and install your bin frames in only 2 hours per bin.
Taylor Bin Frames can be beneficial to a range of environments such as public parks, social housing, community housing, waste collection facilities and recycling facilities.
- Single locking facility
- Can accommodate all size of 2 wheeled plastic bin (from 120l to 360l)
- Secure bin retention mechanism
- Rear signage panel
- Base plate for direct fitting to concrete
- Base compatible with standard size concrete slabs
- Fully Galvanised frame structure
- Multiple Logo options for rear signage panels
- Fully Galvanised Frame finish
- Graphics & Vinyl’s are done to meet customer requirements
- Ground Anchor Bolts for additional frame security
- Facility to use standard 900mm x 600mm concrete slabs
- Extra Frames available, modular system to allow for future expansion
- Lid Restraint, to control how far the lid opens, only allowing certain size items to be deposited or bins with apertures to be used
- Comb bar locking mechanism & Handle locking mechanism