DU Container Features
- Front apron for the Diamond lifting device
- One piece handle
- Low-noise filling and discharging
- Easy to clean
DU Container Specifications
- DU container corresponds to: Directive 2000/14/EG
- Travelling gear: Wheel Ø 200 mm, rubber-tired wheels, 4 guide rollers, 2 wheel stops or central brake
- Lid: Flat lid, sheet metal and plastic
- Receiver: Diamond receiver
- Prepared for transponder: Yes
- Extra equipment / Accessories*2: lifting grips, DIN-trunnion, foot-pedal lid opener, fork-lift pockets, drawbar, oil-sealed welding (sheet metal)
DU Container System
The system of the DU Container offers numerous advantages for the discharge of 2-wheel and 4-wheel containers. The so-called DU system is a modern, efficient and secure method of waste and valuable material collection. A significant advantage is the cost-effectiveness. This is because, with this system, collection is possible in easy one-man operation. In addition, a lot of time spent in aligning the container can be dispensed with, because the side tolerance with DU reception is far greater than with other systems.
Furthermore, the DU system offers a large plus as regards safety. Completely secure container seating through largearea latching. The DU Container guarantees secure self-centering. Features of the 2-wheel DU Containers, with 40 l to 360 l volume, are, among other things, the continuous grip on the rear side, a low-noise filling and discharge, as well as smooth interior wall surfaces which can be easily cleaned. Numerous variants are available, including special lids, container identification by silk-screen or hot printing. The DU system is of course also usable for 4-wheel container sizes, from a volume from 660 l to 1.1m³.