Wheelie Bin Inner Waste Separation Caddy
The Inner Caddy converts a standard two-wheeled bin into a recycling station with two compartments, allowing a dual-stream collection within the space a single wheeled bin occupies.
Two material streams can be kept completely separate to avoid contamination – for example paper can be kept away from glass. The Inner Caddy is available in three sizes; 19, 40 and 55 litres.
Inner Caddy Features
- Available in 19 Litre, 40 & 55 Litre Capacities
- Fits a standard Wheeled Bin and allows full closure of the lid
- Easy access to the main compartment of the bin when the caddy is in place
- Durable design, reinforced honeycomb rim for additional strength
- Tough hinged carry handle enables caddy to be easily lifted, carried and tipped
- Recessed base tipping handle offers greater control when emptying
- Rounded interior corners allow the caddy to be easily cleaned
- Drain holes positioned at the base and the rim to allow water run through
- Multiple chip nest locations allowing a standard RFID chip to be employed
- Available in a range of standard colours with custom colours available on request