MGB Plus 120L, 140L, 180L & 240L Wheelie Bins
The separate collection of recyclables and the fortnightly collection of residual waste has inevitably resulted in greater pressures being brought to bear on the wheelie bin. Craemer has responded to this issue with the development of the robust MGBplus range of wheelie bins. When designing the MGBplus wheelie bin our product development team paid particular attention to areas of the container subjected to higher stresses during the lifting cycle, for example the front of the wheelie bin body and the wheels and axle supports.
The unique shaping of the MGBplus front wall significantly increases the overall strength and rigidity of the body. Combined with the reinforced axle housing and solid steel axle, this new body design ensures that the wheelie bin will consistently withstand the pressures of present day waste management procedures throughout its lifespan. The wheelie bin is compliant with EN 840 and RAL and is “noise reduced” since it does not exceed an operating noise level of 92dB.
A number of unique accessories are available, they include lid-hinge reinforcement clips and an optional foot-step which clips over the axle and allows for easier manoeuvring of the wheelie bin. The MGBplus can also be fitted with a lid which can be opened from the front and from the back. In summary, the Kliko MGBplus wheelie bin represents both the latest development in wheelie bin technology and Craemer’s ongoing commitment to product development and quality.
Wheelie Bin Range Features
- High-quality high-density HDPE
- Rugged, robust design and construction
- Compliant with noise reduction requirements
- Solid steel axle
Wheelie Bin Range Specifications
- Wheelie bin MGBplus corresponds to: EN 840, RAL-GZ951/1, Directive 2000/14/EG
- Travelling gear: External, wheel Ø 200 mm, rubber-tired wheels, wheel axle from steel
- Receiver: Comb lift
- Prepared for transponder: Yes
- Extra equipment / Accessories*2: Glass slot, paper slot, security paper slot, lids openable on both sides, automatic lock, reflectors, wheels Ø 250 mm, hinge clip, tilt assistance